Bathroom aids for the disabled or elderly. These include small items like nail scissors and clippers along with toileting aids, bath rails and suction handles. Disability aids for the bathroom can be important tools for those looking to retain independence at home.
- Shower seats/stools
Shower stool with rotating seat Shower seats/stools are designed to aid those who have difficulty standing for long periods. The seats/stools are made of a non-corrosive and anodized and adjustable.
- Bath seat
Designed to assist those who have difficulty getting in and out of a low bath. Four suction cups provide stability and support.
- Moulded Grab Bar
This plastic moulded bath grab bar has an ergonomic shape. It provides a sturdy handle at the side of the bath, which provides confidence and stability when getting in and out of the bath.
- Suction Handles
Powerful suction cup, helping handle with comfortable handgrip, ideal for toilet or bathroom when extra balance or stability is needed.
Perfect to take on holiday or if visiting friends or relatives, as they are not fixed and can be moved.
- Grab Rails – Assorted Ranges
– Hinged foldable Grab rail – Wall mounted for extra stability where needed.
– Permanent grab rails- secure fixing, superior performance, slip resistant finish, stylish and affordable.
Please note these products are permanent fittings and would need to be professionally installed.Bathtub stability rail Rail locks to the side of your tub to provide sturdy support when entering and exiting the tub.Features and benefits
- Has a durable rubber lined pad that will not mark your tub when locking into place.
- Can easily be removed for cleaning and will provide support and assistance when climbing in and out of your bathtub
- Bath Mat
High quality full length non slip bath tub mat providing safety and comfort when bathing and showering.
- Bath Board
- The Bath Board is designed to provide the user with a comfortable and sturdy seat for independent bathing. The one piece injection moulded bath board has a side handle which provides stability when transferring in and out of the bath. It is easy to fit using the four adjustment knobs which enable the bath board to be fitted into the curvature of the bath.
- Seal Tight Cast and Bandage Covers Stay dry while getting wet. Easy to apply with the patented application ring, eliminates need for strapping, pumps or velcro closure. Reusable.
- Inflatable Hairwash Basin
The sturdy, Inflatable Hairwash Basin is designed to offer portable bathing and hair washing. It is particularly suited for those with limited mobility and allows assisted hair washing in a bed, but is also ideal for all the family to use when camping. Featuring two inflatable chambers, one with a recess to allow users to comfortably rest their neck against the basin for washing and rinsing hair. The portable, inflatable basin also boasts an attached drainage pipe and cleverly-designed drainage hole with attached plug.
Bath Temperature Sensor
The Sensor alerts you when the bath is full. The LCD readout tells you the water temperature. Extra strong suction cup.
- Bath Sponge
Our most popular sponge, these lightweight sponge with long reach handle are ideal for those with limited range of movement. The sponge feature soft polyfoam attached to a plastic handle.